Chemical Anchor Super Hybrid Resin 410ml
High quality chemical anchor hybrid formulation without styrene for a safe and high performance fixing.
CE certified option 7 for non-cracked concrete CE certified for applications on solid and hollow masonry.
- CE certificate option 7 for non-cracked concrete.
- CE certified for applications on solid and perforated masonry.
- Compliant with LEED requirements
- Emission class A + for volatile organic compounds in residential environments
- Certified for applications in submerged holes
- Can be used on wood
- It does not contain styrene, free of additives and solvents harmful to the environment and the user.
- Suitable for installing doors and windows, it can also be used indoors.
- Creates a waterproof bond.
- It does not generate tension in the support, allowing applications even near the edges.
- It does not alter the external appearance of the masonry.
- Also suitable as a repair resin or adhesive for concrete components.
On solid supports it can be used with accessories in galvanized steel, hot galvanized steel and stainless steel.
On perforated supports with plastic and metal mesh bushings.
For fixing medium and heavy loads on compact and perforated substrates: stone, concrete, cellular concrete, solid, semi-solid, hollow brick. Ideal for windows. Suitable for anchoring of carpentry in wood and metal, fixing of ventilated facades, tracks, grids, sanitary ware, pipes, and in the sector of wooden and aluminum frames for fixing the hinges.
WOOD-WOOD APPROVED PRODUCT for installing WINDOWS